Monday, August 9, 2021

Smoke Form A Campfire

 

I found this mural in an alleyway near downtown Phoenix.  It appears to depict the desert plants and birds engulfed in the smoke from a campfire.  Since wildfires are such dangerous things in our desert environment, maybe the message is to make sure campfires are well contained and put completely out.  At least that's the way I'm going to interpret this one.  I didn't see an artist's name.

Update:  I learned that the artist's name is Mac.  A friend of mine let me know.  Mac (MacKenzie Schneider) happens to be the niece of a another friend.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A cute one!

Janey and Co. said...

A good message. We are suffering from smoke floating this way from California!

Travel said...

A nice way to brighten up the wall

Andy said...

There definitely is a message there and people should follow the advice of the artist.

Sami said...

Wildfires will kill plants and animals.
Great mural and message. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Cool mural! I interpret the message the same way.

RedPat said...

I think that you read the message correctly, Sharon. There seem to be wildfires everywhere in the world.

Catarina said...

I like this mural.

Gemel said...

Simple yet striking at the same time. Love it.

William Kendall said...

A timely message.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I didn't see the fire at first, so it made sense once you shared your interpretation. Nice way to get a message across, too.

Catalyst said...

All in the family. Hey! That'd be a good name for a t.v. show.

Amy said...

Very cool mural, I think the desert plants and scenery would appeal to me the most.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Imagine that Sharon, it's a small world, so good to have the artist's name. I like the mural very much, there's a strong message there, fires started carelessly cause so much damage to bush creatures ✨