Thursday, August 5, 2021

After a Symphony Performance

 


In early February of 2020, I went to a symphony performance with friends.  So much has changed since then that it seems even longer ago

I was looking through my photos and found these photos that I took that same night after the performance. We were walking to the parking garage and we passed a gallery that was still open so we went in to have a look around.

The gallery was showing works by Roman P Reyes.  There was quite a large collection of beautiful paintings and interesting sculptures, all with a Mexican look to them.












There was quite a lot to look at in this gallery and we enjoyed meeting the artist and looking at his works.  I wonder if this gallery is still there.  I will have to look for it the next time I'm in downtown Phoenix.  

There are so many things we haven't been able to do in so long.

8 comments:

Andy said...

The first photo got my attention. That's a interesting variety of different sizes, shapes and colors that look interesting.

biebkriebels said...

That looks so nice, I would leke to have a look there.

Travel said...

Seems like just yesterday, seems like so long ago. Galleries can be so much fun,

RedPat said...

A reminder of how much times have changed, Sharon! Hopefully we will get back to normal.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful works.

Steve Reed said...

Pre-Covid seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?

Gemel said...

Some interesting pieces here.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a super space Sharon, gorgeous colourful art, reminded me a wee bit of Frida Kahlo's work. Hopefully more galleries will start opening up 💜