Sunday, August 15, 2021

Quick Trips to the Mall

 

I took this photo with my iPhone last February when I made a very quick trip into the mall to pick something up.  I thought this wall surrounding a construction area was very nicely done.  


I made another quick trip to the mall last Friday and discovered what was behind that fancy covering.  It's actually a Dior store.  No, I didn't go it to look around.  I was fairly certain that there was nothing I could afford in there.  However, I do like the look of the outside.  

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I have some more photos from the beautiful Mission San Juan Capistrano.  


9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Very fancy, but who can effort this?

Andy said...

Very nice looking mall. Is it time to max out the credit card?
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Travel said...

Wow, there must be money in the local economy

RedPat said...

I like both of these. The first one is so pretty, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Are there really THAT many people who can afford to buy Dior?

William Kendall said...

You wonder about its viability.

Catalyst said...

Fancy mall.

Amy said...

wow very posh, can definitely tell from the outside is an expensive store

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It does indeed look tres grand Sharon ✨