Saturday, May 1, 2021

Theme Day: Earth

 

I decided to get a little "arty" with this post for theme day.  I recently found a small globe hidden away in a box and I photographed it against a black background.  Then I used one of my photo editing tools to add the outer space theme to the background.  That was lots of fun and I loved the result.  

I'm guessing that Earth was chosen for the City Daily Photo Bloggers theme because we just experienced International Earth Day.  If you are curious as to how other bloggers depict "Earth" for a subject, click here.

11 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Very nice, Sharon. I love playing around like that and creating fun things too.

William Kendall said...

Very well done!

Travel said...

An intersting theme

Andy said...

Fantastic... I can see my house. 【ツ】

RedPat said...

That is so cool, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Excellent photo editing and creativity, as always!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Your photo editing skills are amazing Sharon, I wouldn't know where to start! Super cool creation for the theme 💙

Bill said...

Very creative, I love it!

Revrunner said...

Boy! I really did miss getting that Earth Day memo. :-) Not that I could have come up with anything half so creative as this.

Klara said...

creative and beautiful.

Denton said...

great composition photo .. personally I have an interest in composition photography but very little talent.