Monday, May 3, 2021

Gift Wrapped

 

I made a stop at a nearby grocery store and as I pulled into the parking lot, I saw this car all wrapped in wrapping paper.


Now this is something I have never seen before so of course I had to stop for a quick photo or two.  I can't imagine what the occasion was for wrapping this car up in such a variety of wrapping paper.  Maybe it was going to be a gift to someone and to keep it secret, it was decided to park it in a parking lot. I like that idea.  I think I'll go with that thought.  I hope it was just what they wanted.  


17 comments:

Gemel said...

Wrapping a car for a gift perhaps? Made me laugh as the person will know what it is right away.

biebkriebels said...

That is a lot of work to unpack this present! Surprise it is a car!

Travel said...

I bought a car at Christmas time one year, one giant red bow, no wrapping paper.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sure seems like a nice gift.

Thérèse said...

Cool! I only saw large bows in the past.

RedPat said...

They went to a lot of effort!

Людмила Кишкунова said...

Забавная упаковка! Удачный снимок! Спасибо!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Someone is getting a car for their birthday 😉

Revrunner said...

Well, if they don't want it, I'll take it, whatever it is. :-)

Steve Reed said...

What the heck?! I've never seen anything like that! I'd love to know the story!

Julie Ferguson said...

What a fun idea!

Marleen said...

Somebody really made an effort!

Bill said...

A nice gift for a family member or a really good friend.

Catalyst said...

Curious. You owed it to yourself (and us) to sit there and wait until something more happened.

William Kendall said...

That's odd.

Catarina said...

it needs a bow!

Sami said...

That is funny, but it took a lot of paper!