Sunday, March 8, 2020

Diamond Bloom Revisited

I've featured this sculpture by Curtis Pittman before but this was the first time I've caught it in the evening.  I went to the Scottsdale Art Walk last Thursday evening and parked near here and I couldn't help noticing how the light was making those glass panels on the sculpture glow.
























Then after I finished my walk around the galleries, I saw the sculpture again this time  with lights shining on it. I couldn't resist another photo of it.  I like both shots.




I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm checking out the lights of Times Square.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Pretty in daylight aswell at night.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks fabulous at night Sharon, in the day also. I wouldn't have been able to resist another shot either ✨

RedPat said...

The sky in the 2nd pic makes such a wonderful backdrop for this piece, Sharon!

Bill said...

That is a beautiful sculpture, both photos are fabulous.

Catalyst said...

Yes, the reflective glass lights up beautifully.

William Kendall said...

Quite photogenic.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Looks like Edward Sissor hands. Love the photos

Kay said...

It's really gorgeous! Both shots are very fine.

Steve Reed said...

It is really great how it interacts with ambient light.

Karl said...

Beautiful sculpture, I like especially the night shot...