Sunday, June 2, 2019

Looking Good


I was meeting a friend at a restaurant across the street from the Phoenix Art Museum when this rather snazzy car drove by with the lovely couple in the back seat.  They smiled my way when they saw me lift the camera.  It looks like they might be a wedding couple but, there was also a classic car show just up the street earlier that day so they might have come from that.  I'm just glad I was able to get the camera out and shoot before the traffic light changed.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting another church with the Westminster name.

5 comments:

RedPat said...

It's a wonderful old car! Makes the new vehicles look so boring!

Bill said...

A classic beauty!

William Kendall said...

Quite a car!

Steve Reed said...

I like the repetition of the shadows. They look like a wedding couple to me!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look so elegant Sharon, a wedding couple for sure, well done getting this super shot ✨