Monday, November 26, 2018

The Painter


I saw this truck parked in the lot of a business that was closed for the holiday and I had to stop to get a closer look.  The truck was completely covered with graffiti-like murals.  The name "Denzone" appears several times on the truck.


So I Googled the name and I think I'm probably too old to understand.  I just see an assortment of object for sale on Amazon.com and an Instagram account with more graffiti.


But, that's okay, I don't need to understand it.  I can just admire the work on the truck and let it go at that.  

10 comments:

Andy said...

I have seen many trucks with graffiti but this one is a work of art.

Sami said...

Nice fun looking trucks Sharon.

RedPat said...

I'm surprised that they left the hood so blank, Sharon!

Karl said...

Eye catching, in any case !

William Kendall said...

I don't really get it either, but to each their own.

Steve Reed said...

I love the toothy dog on the front of the trailer! I don't think DenzOne necessarily means anything -- it's just his/her (probably his) tag. Usually when a graffiti artist has "--one" on the end of their name, it's pronounced like the letter one. So this guy would be Denz One. (As opposed to Den Zone.)

Bill said...

Now that's an artsy truck. Don't know what it means, but it sure is covered with interesting art.

Judy Ryer said...

That's what happens when you leave your vehicle parked unattended for too long. LOL

Jack said...

It is colorful. I'll give it that.

"DenzOne" said...

Thats correct, its Denz1 DenzOne from Chicago,