Saturday, November 17, 2018

Deliciousness!


When I was at that store called Modernique that I featured last week, one of the women working there offered me a French Macaron while I was browsing the store.  It was so delicious, I asked where they got it.  They told me it came from a tiny bakery called simply "A Bakeshop".  It wasn't far away so I headed over there to get some of those macarons for myself.  You can see some of them on the top shelf of that display case.


The bakery was indeed small but the things I brought home with me were all outstanding.  I'll be back to try some more.  Not only were the baked goods fantastic, but just look how pretty the place is.

11 comments:

Catarina said...

Yes, that is a pretty place where one can have a few delicious macaroons.

Andy said...

A SWEET place. :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I'll definitely meet you here for coffee and macarons Sharon.. what a lovely venue, tres jolie 🍰 where's the macaron emoji when you need it ☺

Judy Ryer said...

What a pretty place that is.

Lowell said...

This place exudes beauty and elegance from every angle and if the goodies are as good as you say - which I'm sure they are - it will be in business for a long time, bringing sweet joy to all the locals. The floral wall decoration is especially nice - great colors!

Steve Reed said...

Wow! I love the murals. It needs a new name, though.

William Kendall said...

The place looks quite welcoming!

RedPat said...

It looks so pretty - I wonder if that mural is hand painted! I'd try a few treats from there for sure, Sharon!

Catalyst said...

Beautiful paintings, beautiful macarons and are those chairs plastic? I've never seen any like them.

Bill said...

Now that's my kind of place with lots of delicious choices.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Ver nice place, loke the colours of the macarons