Thursday, August 23, 2018

Potpourri


I'm going to mix it up again with today's post and show you a random selection of photos out of my photo file.  The above shot was actually pretty recent.  When I was last at the Phoenix Art Museum, one of the galleries was all boxed up and ready to be shipped out.


This assortment of antique toys was sitting on the counter of a local sandwich shop.  I love that guy on the motorcycle with the sidecar there in front.


A throw pillow that caught my eye.  I'm the black sheep of course.


A very elaborate playground that I found in south Phoenix.  When I went to school all we had was a slide, a swing set and a rickety merry-go-round.

11 comments:

Andy said...

I pick photo #2 as my favourite. It gives me flashbacks to my childhood.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

So I bag the VW van, nice selection of pics

RedPat said...

All of the pics are good on their own but I like that shelf of toys too!

William Kendall said...

I imagine that gallery was holding a temporary exhibit that's finished up.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Enjoyed them all Sharon.. I bet the kids really have fun in the playground in last shot!

Judy Ryer said...

Nice selection of things to look at. I remember those slides. Best for me to stay off of them though, don't you think?

Bill said...

What a nice selection of photos, Sharon. I'm amazed how futuristic the playground looks, it's so different from my childhood days.

Sandi said...

The top photo reminds me of the Indiana Jones movie where they box up the Ark of the Covenant and take it away... ;-)

Kate said...

Variety is good and certainly very interesting. The playground definitely is very different from the places I enjoyed as a child.

Steve Reed said...

I love those antique toys in particular, though they're all great shots! The pillow is cute too.

Jack said...

I like your collection of This and That. I am probably due for the same thing.