Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Voice of the Phoenix Suns

Meet Al McCoy, the voice of the Phoenix Suns Basketball Team. He's addressing the group at the "Legends" breakfast last week at the U. S. Airways Arena. This was an event to honor season ticket holders who have supported the team for 40 years. I have close friends who fall into that group and I was lucky enough to be invited to join my good friend Janet at the breakfast event. Thank you Janet!!




In the small photo, you see Al getting questions from the group. The breakfast was set up in the lobby of the Arena near where the ticket office is located.
Tomorrow I'll show you another photo I took while I was at the arena.

5 comments:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

ticket holders for 40 years? yikes! that is quite a commitment.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Al McCoy is a great basketball play-by-play announcer. He loves the game, but you can see from his height why he went into broadcasting rather than playing.

brattcat said...

He looks like such a great guy!

Judy said...

Hey, how nice to get to go!

Laurie Allee said...

I'm with Julie... ticket holders for 40 years!? Wow!

These are great candid shots, Sharon.