Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Giant Electrical Plug

I've been to the U. S. Airways Arena many times, usually joining my friend Janet for an exciting basketball game, but I had never noticed this giant electrical plug before. Maybe that's because on game nights, the arena is so full of people it's hard to see anything else. This is a great advertising gimmick for our local electricity provider, Arizona Public Service. It looks to me like they are using "Suns Power" to keep the lights on in the arena.

7 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I have been to the arena many times and have never noticed this either. Being on a photo mission makes one more observant.

brattcat said...

Great catch.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

super cool. i have never seen it.

Judy said...

That is a clever and fun ad for APS. Glad you found it.

glenda said...

This is pretty neat.

Unknown said...

That's huge! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it!