I spent most of my day yesterday doing a major clear-out. My clear-out started as a minor search for something but it rapidly grew into a much bigger project. Consequently, I didn't have anything new to post so I looked back at the photos I took when I visited the Desert Botanical Garden back in July. Above is a plant called a Desert Snow bush. It does look like a patch of snow in amongst the greenery.
I also took this photo of a prickly pear cactus with lots of colorful fruit on it. I framed it so that memorial wall was in the background. I wrote about that wall back in 2019 and included both day and night photos of it.


4 comments:
The prickly pears look just about ripe enough to eat.
With a photo archive, you always have something special to post.
I don't want to think about snow for a few more months but that bush looks nice, Sharon.
Nice photo of the cactus in front of the wall. The white plant looks a bit like "dusty miller."
Post a Comment