Sunday, January 20, 2019

Elegant Homes


When I took that walk to photograph the tree from yesterday's post, I also snapped a few photos of the incredibly large homes that fill that street in what is known as the Biltmore Estates.  This yellow one is looking very stately.


Of course I like this Tudor style home.  Anything with a bit of Tudor styling is always appealing to me.  However, this one is a bit too large for me.  (Actually, it's a lot too large.)


I had to grab another photo of my favorite house on this street.  It's the one that makes me think of the Italian or French countryside every time I see it.  It's secluded behind trees that surround it but the gate was open when I passed so it gave me an opportunity to sneak a photo.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting a place in the heart of Santa Fe.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Impressive estates, must be nice to live in :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All fab but love the last one the most Sharon, who doesn't love a hint of Provence ✨

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Those homes would not be out of place over here

William Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William Kendall said...

They are beautiful!

Bill said...

Those homes are gorgeous and quite impressive. My favorite is the last one too.

RedPat said...

It is so wonderful to catch glimpses of places like this. I like the last one too!

Steve Reed said...

Clearly a very exclusive area! (Financially, anyway!)

Jack said...

This is Phoenix? You could have fooled me.