Thursday, July 5, 2018

Off of the Wall


Remember when I posted a photo of this piece of art a couple of months ago?  It was hanging on the wall when I was last there.  In fact, some of you commented that it was a bit odd hanging on the wall.  I was at the museum last Sunday and I noticed they took it off the wall and it's now sitting in the same location only on the floor.  It's much more logical sitting this way.  It was drawing a crowd of admirers who were commenting about just how real it looks.

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Now you can eat from the ground there.

Andy said...

The museum is getting ready to slice it and serve it? :-)

Thérèse said...

I will show it to my "half" he has once in a while a "Big Mac Attack". 😉

RedPat said...

I still like it, Sharon!

Silver in AZ said...

mmmmBIGMACmmmmmm

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's making me hungry Sharon.. and I'm just off to bed :)

William Kendall said...

Can you imagine trying to eat a real one that big?

Steve Reed said...

Yes! It looks MUCH BETTER this way! I wonder if they consulted with the artist about which way to display it?

Judy Ryer said...

Much better!

Bill said...

It looks much better off the wall.

Jack said...

Hanging on a wall was a terrible way to display this. It works much better on the small platform.