Friday, July 20, 2018

Fountain Centerpiece


When I set out to take another photo of this fountain, I was beginning to think I'd have to show it to you dried up.  I stopped there three different times to take a photo and it was dry each time.  Finally, one day two weeks ago I happened to be driving past and I noticed it was on.  I made a quick turn into the parking area to get my photo.  This fountain is the centerpiece of the Phoenix Plaza Office complex.  It must be a refreshing view to walk past on your way to work every day.

9 comments:

Mersad said...

You lucked out then :) It's a beautiful fountain.

biebkriebels said...

It looks very refreshing!

RedPat said...

I'm still amazed at the size of the pics we used to post, Sharon! A beautiful fountain!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh nice one Sharon, looks as lovely as it did all those years ago. The sound of a fountain is sooo refreshing on a hot day. Are you home from your California trip?

William Kendall said...

It would be!

Bill said...

What a very pretty fountain, glad you caught it when it was on. The luck of a persistent photographer can never be underestimated. :)

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Sharon, I am new to your blog. I have never been to Phoenix before. On my bucket list. This fountain is a great image.

Judy Ryer said...

I can almost hear the splashing.

Amy said...

Lovely! I'm sure it's very refreshing to see in Summer - do people paddle in it?