Saturday, November 12, 2016

More from the Exhibit


Everyone seemed to like the paintings I posted from the Kehinde Wiley exhibit last week so I thought I post just a few more.  This artist's work impressed me so much.  I will go back the museum soon and wander around to look at them again.



This one was one of the ones from his international tour.  The person in the painting is someone he met in Israel.































These last two are two more of the stained glass series.  They are spectacular.
































Wiley is obviously a very talented and visionary artist.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, I think your word 'visionary' is apt for this work.

Judy said...

Wow! Those are beautiful.

Lowell said...

Very impressive...they attract your attention and demand some sort of response!

William Kendall said...

The second one particularly catches my attention.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They are pretty fab Sharon, not what I'd hang on my wall but I can so appreciate the talent.

RedPat said...

He has so much talent!

Catalyst said...

Very impressive.

Jack said...

Thank you for showing these. I am a HUGE Kehinde Wiley fan. He has both a unique approach and the technical skill to execute on it.