Thursday, June 13, 2013

Burgers and much more


A little over a year ago I posted a photo of this place that I took while sitting on that patio at night.  (You can see it here.)  Those canoe like sails above the patio are lit up at night and have a sort of other-worldly glow.  I finally got around to taking a daylight photo of the place so you can see what they really look like.  The restaurant is AZ88 and they have the best burger I've eaten in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.  I haven't had one in a very long time.  I think that needs to be on my list for very soon.

8 comments:

Kate said...

It certainly does look different than your other photo. Looks like a nice place to dine. Good burgers are not easy to find so enjoy!

Lowell said...

Tres interessant! Night photography with digital cameras is very special. Some people have "bucket lists," but you're the first one I'm met who had a "burger list." :))

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Let us know when you are headed back to AZ 88. Julie and I will join you. We go there several times a year.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I had a burger tonight Sharon, I bet it wasn't as good as the one you're going to have at AZ 88 :)

Randy said...

That's one place I never tried.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic looking place, love the night shot too... and the burgers sound just the ticket as well ;-)

RedPat said...

Just as interesting in the daylight as at night! Sounds like you are due another visit.

Unknown said...

A very cool place!