Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dodge Theatre


Another theatre venue located in downtown Phoenix is the Dodge Theatre. This space is specifically designed for concerts, family stage shows, and boxing. Isn’t that a strange mix? It is a state of the art theatre that can be configured to fit different performances or sports. It’s one of those places with an “arena” atmosphere including a snack bar in the lobby that is more akin to a sporting event than a theatre performance. Around Christmas, the Radio City Music Hall Christmas show performs here.

4 comments:

Wayne said...

That is such an uncluttered shot Sharon that it almost looks like an artist's rendering. And you sure have clean streets.

Randy said...

I've seen many concerts at the Dodge. I like this place. Nice photo.

Pat said...

I ran past it on Sunday. Literally, I was running in the Phoenix 10k. There's two boxing clubs real close to it, you should check out the murals on them. It'd make a neat photo.

magicpolaroid said...

what great architecture! I would like visit it in my next trip in US
cuai, Luis