Sunday, July 23, 2017

Goodbye Samurai


Remember back in March when I had some photos from the Samurai exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum.  You can see those posts here and here.  Well I happened to be at the art museum over the weekend and caught a peek into the closed gallery where they were dismantling the exhibit.  It looks like it's a slow process to pack up all those historical pieces.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I visited "Bearizona" last week when I was on my Arizona road trip and I have pictures from that visit.

9 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Reminds me of the experimental hall at work

RedPat said...

There must be a real skill involved in dismantling a show with so many treasures!

Judy Ryer said...

I wonder where it's going next.

Steve Reed said...

Interesting that you were able to see this! I'm sure packing up and shipping all that material takes an incredible amount of time.

Bill said...

That's a big job to pack all those items from the exhibit.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It was a fabulous exhibition Sharon, how did they get the horses into those small boxes 😀😀😀 kidding!

William Kendall said...

It does take time to get one of these temporary exhibits set up, and then moved out again.

Thérèse said...

So much is happening behind the curtains...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.