Sunday, June 18, 2017

This Car is Green


I saw this car in the parking lot of my local Whole Foods grocery store.  In case you can't read the message, it says "The carbon emissions from this car are absorbed by a seawater forest growing in Sonora Mexico"  I tried the "seawaterfoundation.org" web site listed at the bottom of of the message but, all I get is a holding spot for a web site.  I'm curious about his one!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  It's about a climb into the Andes.

8 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Sorry they are missinforming you, the car is Red

RedPat said...

They are very keen!

Judy Ryer said...

That's interesting.

Lowell said...

Methinks there's more to this than meets they eye. I know the car isn't blue or yellow or purple. But green? I'll bet that website will lead you eventually to a pitch for money. But then I'm pretty much of a cynic.. :)

Steve Reed said...

Hmmmm...sounds like some research is needed to substantiate those claims!

Bill said...

Very interesting and no website except the address on the car. Sounds rather fishy to me.

Amy said...

I think they should've painted the car green...

William Kendall said...

Odd.