Friday, March 24, 2017

Once again....



.....I find myself sending  love and sympathy to friends and all the people who were touched by another senseless act of hate and aggression.

There are too many people out there who are so disenfranchised and bitter that they are willing to take innocent people with them on their march toward suicide.

I won't be curling up into a fetal position and locking my doors to strangers.  My favorite places in the world are places of diversity and I will continue to visit them whenever I can.

London, I love you!

12 comments:

Andy said...

Shocking... but it seems to be a sign of the times. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Christine said...

Very sad times...

Kate said...

One wonders what traumatic events could have occurred in someone's life to cause them to act in such heinous ways? Humanity can be so noble yet so evil, too. So sorry that senseless violence is continuing throughout history in some form or another.

Lowell said...

Very nicely said, Sharon. It's a crazy world and easy to give up and get depressed. When I read about the evil morons running this country ... well, it's not supposed to be this way. Hatred is in power!

Judy said...

Well said. But what a gorgeous picture you have posted!

Steve Reed said...

You've got the right attitude, Sharon! It seems like this particular assailant was just a common criminal more than anything else.

William Kendall said...

It breaks the heart.

TJ Davis said...

Thanks Sharon,

I'm not sure what the solution is. I extend my support to all who have been injured by these senseless acts.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super post Sharon, it's a crazy mixed up world we live in!

RedPat said...

What can ever solve this?

Bill said...

Well said Sharon. The world is a ball of confusion but there is always hope.

Jack said...

A fine tribute, Sharon. I won't be dissuaded, either.