Saturday, August 22, 2026

Party Wagon

 

I wanted to do some shopping at a specific store that is located in north Scottsdale so I braved the extreme heat and drove out that way. On the way, I spotted this hot pink vehicle parked in a shopping center parking lot.  So, I stoped to get a photo of it.  That is a vehicle built for partying. 

It's such a long drive out to Kierland Commons that I was hoping I'd see other things to photograph along the way but the heat was just too intense.  By the time I parked my car at my destination and then walked to the store, I was exhausted.  So I did my shopping and made my way back to the car and headed home.  This was all before noon.  It's simply too hot to be outside right now.  As I get older, I have less and less tolerance for this heat.

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I saw an identical vehicle here in London not too long ago!

Travel said...

Flagstaff for the summers?

RedPat said...

I would be staying inside to escape that heat too. Imagine driving that vehicle!

Gemel said...

Our summers are the same, all full of good intentions but chased inside by the intensity of the heat.