Sunday, September 16, 2018

Burger Therapy


After the lecture at ASU last Monday evening, my friend and I were hungry so we decided a burger would be nice.  My friend knows that I love trying new burger places so she took me a place called Rehab Burger Therapy in old town Scottsdale.


The burger was delicious and the atmosphere in the place was friendly and fun.  The burger didn't upset my number one and number two choices for best burger but, I would definitely go there again.  The burgers have a great char-grilled taste to them with some wonderful combinations of toppings.  I chose the Hatch Chili burger and loved it.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting the legacy of one of the world's richest men.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is typical American, a Burger. I seldom eat one but I like the fried fries.

Andy said...

With all those bikes hanging from the ceiling one would think there would be a "Bicycle Burger" on the menu.

RedPat said...

The atmosphere of the place looks great, Sharon! That is a big burger!

Steve Reed said...

The bicycles hanging from the ceiling remind me of that place I went in Cambodia -- the cafe where the bicycles had been turned into overhead light fixtures. That DOES look like a good burger!

Lois said...

Looks like a nice place and the burger does look delicious!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the decor Sharon :) The days of greasy old burgers has definitely gone.. it's gourmet burgers all the way.. I fancy one right now :)

Judy Ryer said...

Do they have a veggie burger?

William Kendall said...

Looks tasty! I'd go for that. I haven't had a fast food burger, like from McDs, in years. I want a burger, I'll go for the proper one.

Bill said...

That a very nice looking and inviting place. Burger and fries you can't beat it.

Amy said...

oooh now that looks good!

boromax said...

YUM! And Hatch chiles, too! Yay!

Kate said...

Looks like a pretty funky place, Hatch chile sounds like music to my Midwest ears.