Saturday, June 23, 2018

Very Tall



I pulled this photo of the Chase Bank building in downtown Phoenix out of my archives because I've been sticking close to home the last three days.  I came down with a head cold on Tuesday and I blame it on that flight back to Phoenix last Sunday.  I forgot to take my usual dose of "Airborne" before that flight.  That usually keeps me from becoming susceptible to the germs flying around the cabin of an airplane.

I hate summer colds.  Who am I kidding?  I hate all colds.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Summer has disappeared here for some days now. I just got used to the warm days. Hope you will feel well soon. Thanks we have our archives for the bad days :)

William Kendall said...

Get your rest, and drink tea.

Silver in AZ said...

There is never a good time for a cold. Sorry you are under the weather.

RedPat said...

I've never heard of Airborne before but will have to check it out! It is a good picture but too bad you are feeling lousy!

Bill said...

I like this photo but like you, I hate colds. Nice perspective on the photo and I hope you feel better soon.

Judy Ryer said...

I love the perspective of this shot! Hope you are feeling better now.

Steve Reed said...

Ugh. Colds are miserable. I'm still clearing mine away, and it's been a couple of weeks! Hope you feel better more quickly.

Kate said...

Interesting composition with the lamp post between the highly angled buildings. Hope you are drinking lots of fluids.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super shot Sharon, not good about the cold though.. you see this is another very good reason for not flying 😀😀 Feel better soon.