Saturday, September 16, 2017

Attracted to the Doors


Whenever I pass by this building I'm always attracted by those pretty doors with the window above them.  I finally stopped to take a photo.  I'm not sure what this building is used for.  It's part of the Phoenix Indian Medical Center.  The actual medical building is a tall, modern structure but, this building sits near by on the same property.


It's probably used as offices but there were no signs to let me know that.  It's obviously a much older building but it has been carefully preserved which is always nice to see.

10 comments:

Christine said...

What an anomaly! I would have believed you if you had said this was in France! Love this style of architecture.

RedPat said...

It seems to be quite welcoming, Sharon!

Judy Ryer said...

It has a nice looking entrance.

William Kendall said...

A good entrance!

Lowell said...

The doors, the windows, the railing, the building itself - I like it all, very much. And that first photo is so beautifully composed!

Kate said...

It is very attractive!

Bill said...

Very nice building. I do love the entrance door, I like seeing all those small panels of glass and the tree fits nicely in to the scene. Nice images Sharon.

Lois said...

They are pretty! I like those windows too.

Steve Reed said...

The window frames are interesting too, with that carved arch above the windows themselves.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh it's a wonderful old building Sharon, I bet it was quite important back in the day. Would love to know what it was built for.