Monday, December 23, 2013

My little glass Christmas Tree


I've had this little glass Christmas Tree for about 16 years.  I bought it at a great little gift shop in Chicago when I was working there.  While I worked there, I usually flew home to Arizona every other weekend and of course for most holidays.  Since I always spent Christmas in Arizona with family, I purchased this little tree to add some holiday decor to my apartment.  When I left Chicago, I carefully packed it up and brought home and I've been setting up here ever since.  I really do enjoy seeing it every year.

14 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

It's nice to have a little nostalgia at Christmas especially when it is so sentimental

Anonymous said...

Always good to have a tradition at this time of year, gorgeous looking little tree!

Thérèse said...

Such a delicate Christmas tree and the personal value adds so much to it.

Kate said...

Interesting how one might focus on one special holiday decoration. This tree is indeed lovely and has given you much pleasure it seems.

Judy said...

I see that you must have packed it with great care as it is still perfect. Things like this that we dig out once a year bring back so many memories.

Birdman said...

Looks memorable to me.Must take in some wonderful reflections too.

RedPat said...

It's a lovely little thing, Sharon!

Lowell said...

It's truly beautiful and shiny and full of color and reminds me of a trumpet from which Christmas music could flow! I can see why you've kept it all these years!

villa said...

Feliz Navidad para ti, tu familia y amigos. Que tus buenos deseos se cumplan.

Saludos desde Salamanca.

Catalyst said...

Lovely. Merry Christmas, Sharon.

Julie Ferguson said...

It's lovely. I enjoy the holiday decorations that have been with me many years as well. It makes the holidays so much better.

William Kendall said...

The ornaments are so colourful!

Unknown said...

So cute!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's a treasure Sharon!