Thursday, April 4, 2013

Desert Landscape


The headquarters for Univision, a Spanish language television network has a striking desert landscape to enhance it's building.  It's so striking that when I drove past, I turned around and went back wondering what was hiding behind these beautifully designed grounds.  The actual building is back there beyond those shades.  The grounds were so well designed that I didn't see the microwave dishes until I drove all the way around the property and then I could only see the very tops of them.  Nicely done!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fountains add a welcome splash of refreshment!

glenda said...

Very inviting and peaceful.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

It looks like they have trimmed up the trees recently. I hope this is also habitat for some desert animals. The water would be welcome by them.

Judy said...

It is nice looking. The fountain is pretty but....well, don't get me started on the aquifer.

RedPat said...

it looks wonderful! I like those shades a lot.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks very 'Arizona' Sharon, a little oasis :)

Unknown said...

I simply love this.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I love when design and beauty marry...the simple elegance of this landscape is a gift to all who enter. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Catalyst said...

Beautiful spot. Very well landscaped.

Randy said...

Nothing like desert landscaping.