Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas at the Ritz

Last Thursday I attended a meeting followed by a holiday party at the Ritz Carlton Hotel and I was enamored by their beautiful holiday decorations. This is the hotel lobby with the big tree in the center and the holiday trim all covered with twinkling lights.

As you might have guessed, this is where I spotted yesterday's chandelier. It wasn't difficult to find, there were at least a dozen of them scattered throughout the hotel.

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the view that stopped me in my tracks and made me grab my camera.

Special note to my dear friend: Happy Birthday David!

10 comments:

cieldequimper said...

ooooh, very ritzy, very nice!

Kate said...

I will return to see another gorgeous setting!

brattcat said...

I love the way the white lights reflect in the marble floor. Like someone has scattered diamonds at your feet.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The question is, to arrive at the hotel and reach this point, how many employees did you encounter who said "Welcome to the Ritz Carlton."

Leif Hagen said...

What a fabulously decorated "living room" - I thought it was YOUR living room when I saw the thumbnail!

glenda said...

Very inviting!

Judy said...

Ritzy indeed! I love the reflections.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

gorgeous!

Lisa Wilson said...

Wow! That's ritzy!

Randy said...

Very beautiful, I've never been there before.