Monday, August 29, 2016

The Best Burger in Arizona


AZ88 is a very popular and very eclectic restaurant located at the Civic Center in Scottsdale, just across from the Performing Arts Center.  And, it happens to served my all-time favorite burger.  Yes, I've posted about some tasty burgers on this site lately but, this one is still my favorite.  It's called the Burger Au Poivre and it is made with peppercorns, minced onion and a burgundy sauce.  Also on the plate is my favorite accompaniment, Hell's Fire Chips.  Those are house made potato chips covered with hot sauce and blue cheese.  Yum!


They have been serving up this delicious burger since the place opened and it's always sheer perfection.  

12 comments:

Christine said...

Wish you could mail me that plate!

Stefan Jansson said...

Tasty looking.

Lowell said...

I think I might enjoy this but my doctor says that's a heart attack on a plate and I should eat something else. But what does he know?

Judy said...

Looks like I'd need a doggy bag if I ordered that....which I wouldn't. Do they have a veggie burger?

William Kendall said...

The burger looks good. I think I'd avoid the hot sauce though!

Steve Reed said...

That DOES look amazing, though also huge!

FilipBlog said...

Certainly looks juicy.

Greetings,
Filip

RedPat said...

That looks enormous and messy to eat! ;-))

Lois said...

I don't eat a lot of burgers, but that looks delicious!

Catalyst said...

That's too much for you, Sharon, you delicate flower. Better share it with me!

Kate said...

A HUGE burger; it would not be easy to finish this tasty treat!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

That sounds good, I could eat one now