Sunday, October 4, 2026

Wandering in the Garden

 

A few more photos from my wanderings in the Desert Botanical Garden last Tuesday.  The purple flowers on the soap bush were in full swing.

Since we had so much rain, I was hoping for a puddle or two that might yield a nice reflection.  This was the only one I found.  I think our dry ground was soaking up the water as fast as it could.























This beautifully shaped agave plant caught my eye so I snapped a photo of it too.

My camera always finds lots of things to photograph when I'm wandering around the garden.

5 comments:

Travel said...

The desert will bloom, just add water.

Gemel said...

Gorgeous, especially the soap bush.

Diaday said...

Desert blooms are especially beautiful because of the heat they endure.

RedPat said...

I love the purple bush, Sharon.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

Your camera is looking out for you. : )