Sunday, April 1, 2018

Theme Day: One Color


Today is the first of the month,  April Fools Day, Easter and also City Daily Photo Bloggers Theme Day.  That is a lot of things in one day!  The theme for the first of April is "One Color" so I chose red as my color.  I have a beautiful red Gerber daisy on an equally red background.

If you would like to see other City Daily Photo Bloggers one color entries, click here.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Since it's Easter Sunday, I'm visiting a beautiful church.

18 comments:

Lowell said...

The super-saturated effect is quite excellent and certainly makes you a contender for the best theme post! I'm going to check out your sojourns now even though I get very envious of your travels and travel photography. I am, however, a glutton for punishment. :) Hope your Sunday is full of fun.

biebkriebels said...

I like that deep red colour!

Susie of Arabia said...

I love floral close ups like this one - very O'Keeffe-esque! Hoppy Easter!

Kate said...

Blood Red! An exceptional photo, Sharon!!

RedPat said...

That is gorgeous, Sharon! Frame-worthy!
Happy Easter!

Judy Ryer said...

Beautiful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh la! What a super image Sharon, would look fab framed!

Lois said...

How lovely Sharon and it's my favorite color!

Jim said...

Beautiful choice for theme day.

Steve Reed said...

A worthy one-color photo, Sharon!

Bill said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, Sharon and perfect for the theme.

AsAeenBySusan said...

Red is my favorite color, but it is so hard to photograph sometimes. Obviously you're in the a warmer climate than I since we won't see Gerber daisies for a month or so. Nice shot.

BarbRad said...

It's hard to beat nature for any theme. The red is very bold and this photo grabbed my attention immediately as I looked at the gallery.

Tanya Breese said...

ahhhhh this is gorgeous!!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous!

Karl said...

Great detail for the theme !

Thérèse said...

A color I simply love. Full of energy!

Klara said...

excellent photo.