Friday, January 19, 2018

A Little Bit of Whimsy



Last weekend I did a little shopping out in north Scottsdale at the Kierland Commons shopping center.  There is a Sundance store in the center and I went inside to browse around.  That's where I spotted these rather whimsical creatures making themselves at home on a table in the center of the store.

This fluffy flamingo was looking pretty cute sitting on that big wooden tray.


















This little masked critter was on the other side of the table looking quite content to be there.

































But, my favorite character was this guy.  He just looks so frazzled and sort of whacky.  I loved him.  It took all my will power not to take him home with me.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

They all look so cute!

RedPat said...

I would be wanting to take that flamingo home!

Kate said...

I would like to have one or all of those delightful creatures to live in my house.

Judy Ryer said...

All three are adorable!

William Kendall said...

They are cute. The second one particularly.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Your last little fellow looks exactly how I feel some days Sharon 😀😀

Lowell said...

I would have taken all three of them home! Well, I guess I'd have to see the price tags, first, and I'll bet they're a little pricey! That flamingo is like nothing I've ever seen before, and I've seen a lot of flamingoes. But that's the way it goes.

Karl said...

Haha, Sharon, they made me smile !

My Corner of the world said...

Very cute!!

Lois said...

Adorable, especially the flamingo!

Bill said...

They are sure cute to see. The last one is very funky, that's y favorite.

Steve Reed said...

They are cute. I like the sloth in the middle!