Saturday, May 18, 2019

Grand Entrance


The last time I was at Kierland Commons shopping center in north Scottsdale, I saw this new store called Royal Fine Art.  I didn't go in but I snapped a photo of the grand entrance they've created.  I figured I could look at their web site and get a little more information.  The only problem is, I can't find a web site for them.  I find a "Yelp" entry with no comments and a listing on the shopping center's web site, but no specific web site for them.  Now I'm really curious.  I might have to step inside the next time I'm there.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It looks very posh! Have a look inside :)

Andy said...

I like the welcome committee.

RedPat said...

It looks pretty ornate inside! Worth a visit, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

I do like the entrance.

Bill said...

A very impressive entrance.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh wow! That really is a dramatic entrance Sharon, looking forward to seeing inside 😊

Jack said...

This would comfortably fit into Naples . . .

Steve Reed said...

The horses definitely make it grand. Wonder how much they'd cost? And could you put them on both sides of your front door?