Sunday, March 18, 2018

Pretty Potted Plants


I love a big pot overflowing with plants like this one above.  It was sitting on a wall at a home with an exquisite garden.


While another home had an equally pretty pot of plants in shades of green this time.


And even a cactus can be pretty when potted artistically like this South African Snowflake cactus.  It takes a special talent to put these plants together so they look just perfect.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Winter travel can bring unexpected pleasures.

11 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I agree! They look much healthier than our potted plants do at the moment -- LOL!

biebkriebels said...

They all look very artistic.

Andy said...

Taking a break from my chilly weather to admire the potted plants of Phoenix.

Lowell said...

These are gorgeous. Once in a while I've come across a potted young lady, but I prefer these plants. To get the plants back in shape, all you need is a little water!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look fabulous Sharon. I spent quite a bit of today potting up new planter boxes 😊

Catarina said...

Beautiful!! I hope spring comes soon in this part of the world!

Judy Ryer said...

Very pretty!

William Kendall said...

The cactus I could handle!

Bill said...

They all have that special touch that people who know plants actually know what they are doing.:) The cactus is my favorite.

Amy said...

I really like the creativity put into each one, different things put together to make an eyecatching piece.

Karl said...

They look fabulous, very pretty !