Friday, March 2, 2018

Featuring Pink Bubbles


Veuve Clicquot was in town last weekend at the Phoenician Resort and giving out free glasses of their Rose' Champagne.  I never pass up a chance for a free glass of champagne so my friend David and his sister and brother went over to the Phoenician to check it out.


Here's David with his sister Heather and his brother James.  James decided that yellow/orange Veuve Clicquot bike was a perfect fit.  In addition to the delicious glass of champagne, they gave each of us a special fan (in David's left hand) to take home with us.  That was a fun little impromptu event.

12 comments:

Lowell said...

I'd be a fan of that! You have good-looking friends. The bike is cute, too! But how was the champagne?

biebkriebels said...

It all fits together, orange is our national colour as our Royal family is named "Van Oranje" (of Orange)

Kate said...

Merchants in that city have the right idea! Great marketing.

Judy Ryer said...

I like the orange glasses. Hi David!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh I'd love a glass of that right now Sharon and I'm in bed about to go to sleep 😀 Don't David and James look so much alike, almost like twins, they're not are they?

RedPat said...

A good looking family! I like the orange glasses too!

William Kendall said...

The orange glasses also catch my eye.

Bill said...

Great promotional event to attend and you even get a nice orange glass to take home.

Catarina said...

I like freebies as well!!
: ))

Christine said...

THat was a fun get together and the orange bike is great!

Steve Reed said...

I wouldn't turn down free champagne either! (And they got a mention on your blog, so it paid off for them!)

Jack said...

I kind of like the bike, too. I thought it was one of those borrow-a-bike deals.