Sunday, May 14, 2017

Just Hanging Around


It's amazing the things one runs into when just out looking for things to photograph.  I took a drive out to north Scottsdale to visit another resort that I'll tell you more about next week, when I saw these lovely ladies just hanging around.



Or were they climbing the walls?


































They appeared to be rehearsing for some type of performance.


































I watched until they were done and came back down to earth.  Since this was on the grounds of a big resort, I'm guessing it will be part of some type of celebration for a conference.  I did see several people about with the requisite name tags hanging from their necks.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  It's Florence....but not the one you are thinking of.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Very unusual! Those don't look like climbing shoes.

Lowell said...

Well, whatever, I like! And I'd like to see the "performance." Hope those "ropes" are strong! Great captures, Sharon!

Jack said...

They are rappelling in heels? That is new.

Kate said...

The performance requires agility, grace, technique and nerves of steel. Good for them!!

Bob Crowe said...

I've seen a company of wall dancers perform here a time or two. It's a mix of ballet and mountain climbing, quite spectacular.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well talk about being in the right place at the right time Sharon ☺ super captures and I looooove that these agile beauties are wearing heels ☺

William Kendall said...

Rehearsal for a performance, I would think. I have heard of wall dancing before, but never saw it.