Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Scottsdale Four Seasons


My blooming desert photos from yesterday were taken around the Four Seasons resort in far north Scottsdale.  Julie and Dave and I stopped there for lunch after our day on the home and garden tour.  Here's Julie and Dave at our patio table.  It was a perfect day for dining out doors.


I haven't been to this resort since the summer of 2014 and on that past visit, I just stopped to take photos.  I didn't have anything to eat.  I won't make that mistake again.  Our lunches were wonderful all the way down to the decadent chocolate mint milk shake for desert.


I love the total desert landscape at this resort.  They've done a superb job of keeping the surroundings as natural as possible.

16 comments:

Andy said...

You found Shangri-La.

LOLfromPasa said...

Aw...looks a lovely place. What stunning grounds.

Karl said...

I see you had a wonderful day, greetings to Julie and Dave.

Mersad said...

Wonderful scenery and wonderful company it seems. Great!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Judy said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Lowell said...

A nice portrait of your friends at lunch. I don't think either of them is blogging anymore, though, which is too bad. I enjoyed Dave's photos of Costa Rica. As I enjoy your photos of this gorgeous place! I'd stop there for lunch any day!

Bill said...

A wonderful place to take in the scenery and have a nice lunch with friends.

RedPat said...

Looks like a fabulous place, Sharon!

Christine said...

This is a fantastic desert resort!

William Kendall said...

That desert landscape is beautiful to behold!

Kate said...

A pleasant dining scene. Hi to David and Julie!

Thérèse said...

Not far from the Pinnacle Peak. What a treat!

Lois said...

What a beautiful view. Hi Julie and Dave!

Steve Reed said...

That IS a beautiful landscape. A chocolate mint milkshake sounds fantastic!

Bob Crowe said...

I know those people! And we are looking forward to seeing you all again when we come through in September.

Jack said...

It is good to see Dave and Julie after all this time. They look good.