Monday, January 4, 2016

Return Visit


On Saturday I posted about having lunch at Zinc Bistro at Kierland Commons shopping area in Scottsdale and to tell the truth, looking at that photo of the steak frites made me crave it all over again.  So, I called Glenda and she met me there for lunch yesterday.  I thought I'd show you a little of what the area looks like.  This is directly across the street from the restaurant.  There are shops  and restaurants on the street level and condos above.  It's probably a great place to live if you want to be right in the heart of things.


This view is the same street looking west down the street.


And this view looks to the east.  It's a very nice pedestrian area making shopping there a real pleasure.  Of course it was the eating that I drove all that way for but, I never pass up a chance to shop a little too.  

12 comments:

Kate said...

I think that this definitely would be my preference because i like living in an area of convenience. Suburbs? Been there, done that and hated it. Urban setting for me!

Lowell said...

It's very beautiful. Reminds me of Worth Avenue in Palm Beach...I'd guess that it isn't cheap to shop or live there, though!

Karl said...

Looks like a nice area, and like summer !

Steve Reed said...

It looks like a beautiful area. I gotta go to the Southwest sometime!

cieldequimper said...

It looks like a nice modern area. Steak frites eh?!!!

William Kendall said...

It looks like a pleasant area.

RedPat said...

It's nice to see all the trees, Sharon!

Catalyst said...

Wow! Steak frites two days in a row!

Lois said...

I was thinking the same thing as Lowell. It reminds me of south Florida. Very nice!

Kathy said...

My daughter agrees that it's a great restaurant. You hang out in the best places, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks like a trendy spot Sharon. I do live in a coastal suburb, but I'm only 15 minutes away from the city on the freeway, best of both worlds :)

VP said...

Love the place and the kind of food...