Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Different Perspective


I thought I'd post a few more photos from the David and Gladys Wright House with a little different perspective.  The photo above was taken on a cloudy day just before sunset.  This view is from the guest house to the north of the main house looking south.


This is a night view taken from the center of the house.  The walkway leading to the front door is behind me and the large window is looking into the living area.

This view is also from the center below the house looking at the master bedroom.

































This last shot shows the design that is used to represent the organization that has been created to preserve the house.  I LOVE everything about that design!

13 comments:

Halcyon said...

Looks great at any time of day!

Andy said...

Beautiful photos Sharon!

Jens Hamn said...

it is a beautiful home with an impressive work of architect!

William Kendall said...

Lovely light that time of day. Hard to believe anyone would have wanted to tear it down.

Karl said...

Looks great with all those lights, lovely photos, Sharon !

RedPat said...

I LoVE it, Sharon! Thanks for all these pics.

Catalyst said...

I love the exteriors.

Lowell said...

Kudos to you! Thanks for sharing your photos of this magnificent estate. And your photos are splendiferous!!!

BTW, I wish I had heard your "rant." I'm sure I would have agreed with everything you said!

Bob Crowe said...

Really like the low POV and the unearthly light in the second image. I love to mess with photos in the computer and I'd probably try the first one in N&W.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful captures if this amazing house Sharon, merci beaucoup and yes I totally agree re the sign, the design incorporates so many of the shapes and colours of the architectural design of the house.

Steve Reed said...

Love these!

VP said...

Quite beautiful, impressive photos!

Jack said...

Beautiful images, Sharon!