Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Camelback Corridor, Part 3


In this photo, we are looking north toward Camelback Road (at the traffic light). The building in the foreground with the red trim is Optima Biltmore Towers, a luxury (is there any other kind) condominiums that opened in 2006. I like the look of this building. I think it’s the red and glass that makes it stand out from other more monotone buildings. The furthest building is where I was when I took the pictures from yesterday and the day before. It is a financial center complex that is home to several banks and investment companies.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I can never remember, is Luxury the 'new' Deluxe or is it the other way around?

So many of the buildings are just glass and steel it's a relief when some colour is added.

Laurie Allee said...

I like this trend of color on steel buildings, too. IT makes them seem more friendly, I think.

zono said...

It's a nice building. Cool and modern. I like it.