Saturday, October 8, 2016

Busy Resort


One hot Sunday in July I decided to go over to the Monte Lucia Resort to snap a few photos and get some lunch.  Historically, most Arizona resorts are very quiet during the summer months of July and August so I thought I'd have the place all to myself.  Boy was I surprised.  The place was packed.  So I snapped a few photos, grabbed a salad at the take-away shop and went home with my lunch.  This photo above is of the entrance to the spa area of the resort.  The resort has a very well known, luxurious spa facility.


Another view taken near where I found the little take-away shop.


































Another picturesque area at the resort.  This really is a beautiful, Mediterranean style resort.  I'll be back when the weather is cooler so I can explore this place some more.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I did indeed think it was in the Mediterranean. A beautiful resort!

Lowell said...

Luxurious is the right word. I'll bet the inside is just as nice. Love that little takeaway shop.

Judy said...

You were lucky to get some pictures without people in them. Looks like a nice place.

William Kendall said...

Luxurious and attractive!

RedPat said...

I could use some time being spoiled at a spa!

Karl said...

What a picturesque place !

Gunn said...

Location-location.... Would have been perfect for fashion shoots as well as a place for filming. Fantastic!