Friday, October 28, 2016

Basketball Season has Started!


Basketball season has started and my friend Janet treated me to the first home game Wednesday night.  I took this shot of one of our new rookie players, Dragan Bender who is from Croatia.  He looks like he might be a pretty good player from what I saw!


Mr. Orange who goes to all the games dressed in orange and covered in orange make-up has grown a beard over the summer.


And one last shot of one of the acrobatic guys who put on a show during the breaks in the game.  He was flying high for this shot.

13 comments:

Mo said...

The yellow man is interesting

Christine said...

Those acrobatic basketball stunts are amazing and thrilling to watch!

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Excelentes fotografias.
Um abraço e bom fim-de-semana.
Andarilhar

Steve Reed said...

I can only wonder what toxic chemicals "Mr. Orange" is exposing himself to! (I'm so cynical -- it's the reporter in me.)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super shots Sharon, I used to really enjoy going to watch our basketball team play when my son was young and really into it, such an exciting game to watch!

Kate said...

Wonderful portraits!

Judy said...

The Orange guy is interesting. How did the fellow in the last photo jump so high. Seems to disprove the saying.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful action in the last shot. Mr. Orange certainly takes the fandom seriously!

Lowell said...

Looks like a lot of fun and it's interesting to note that you have weirdos at basketball games, too!

RedPat said...

A home opener is always exciting although I must admit to never really getting into basketball! Maybe the last minute of a game!

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun with the guy wearing orange.

Catalyst said...

I've not followed the Suns for years but I'm glad to see my old pal, Al McCoy, is still announcing the games at 83 years old!

Thérèse said...

I don't know if I could still name actual players in the Phoenix Sun's team. Time flies.