Friday, September 16, 2016

Eye Catching Red Trim


While I was exploring the industrial parks that have filled in on the south side of the Salt River bed, I crossed back into Phoenix and found a few more new places.  This one with the red trim stood out.  There was no sign out front to identify an owner or tenant so I drove up toward the door and the only sign was for the property management company JLL.  I looked them up but they appear to be a huge company with properties all over the country so finding this one wasn't in the cards.


It is a very striking building but I have no idea who works there.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Now this is a contemporary building that doesn't jar on the eye. I like it!

Andy said...

The red is an catcher.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

That is very blue but the red stands out

Steve Reed said...

Maybe no one does! It looks empty, judging from the parking lot. Or were you there on a weekend?

Mersad said...

Really gorgeous. Love the red and blue colors. The windows seem spotless :D

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Karl said...

The red part really stands out !

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's a striking looking building Sharon, if it's brand new the owners will be calling out for tenants, might be office space. You'll have to check back later in the year.

Judy said...

The red does a nice job of breaking up all that blue and making it a more interesting building.

William Kendall said...

The red is a nice touch on the building, I think.

RedPat said...

I really like this one, Sharon! Maybe waiting for a tenant?