Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sunday Night Concert


I had a special treat on Sunday night, the Idina Menzel concert in downtown Phoenix.  She put on a fabulous show that the sold out audience thoroughly enjoyed.  We had seats in the 9th row so we were close enough to get a fantastic view and when she came down into the audience, she was right at the end of our row.  Here she is singing a duet from the show "Rent" with a very talented audience member.  This iPhone photo turned way better than I expected.

Oh and yes, she did sing that song from "Frozen" along with a bunch of kids from the audience.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, great capture!

Birdman said...

Ok, lift the rock off of my back, will Ya. Never heard of this Chick.

RedPat said...

I haven't heard of her either. I guess I have to know Frozen!

Judy said...

Looks like fun!

cieldequimper said...

Ooops... never heard of her. I'm going to look her up...

William Kendall said...

Oh, I know her-fortunately not from Frozen, which I know from parents has the power to drive adults insane with repeated viewings. She does have a good voice.

Catalyst said...

I probably wouldn't have known here if not for John Travolta.

LOLfromPasa said...

More often than not IPhone photos seem to turn out really well. This looks like a great night out and I can see you enjoyed it.

Halcyon said...

What an amazing experience for that audience member!

Kathy said...

How nice that she involved the audience.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sometimes phone shots can really surprise you Sharon.. Note I said you, not me.. all my phone shots have been rubbish :) Looks like you had a very enjoyable evening.

Jack said...

I am so relieved to read the earlier comments from people who do not know she is nor what Frozen is. Guilty and guilty.

Kate said...

Guess my age is showing; I join the group who are clueless.

Kate said...

Sharon, Gotta laugh at the coincidence. Opened the local paper this morning and guess what I saw? Photo and an article about Menzel: http://www.startribune.com/idina-menzel-really-lets-go-at-northrop-auditorium/321844991/