Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


Before I left my old house, I had to wander across the street to my neighbors and get one last photo of their huge Halloween display.  Do you remember these guys from last year and the year before?
I still can't believe they go to all this work every Halloween and I never did figure out what they do with all these guys the rest of the year.  It's not a very big house and it has no garage.  I'll have to remember to drive past next year.  Happy Halloween everyone.  Don't eat too much of that trick-or-treat candy.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to seem them having their annual get together again!

Karl said...

A nice group !
Happy Halloween, Sharon !

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Very impressive display

Mersad said...

That's quite the collection of spooky faces (or skulls I should say) :) Happy Halloween!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Steve Reed said...

Storage unit, I'm guessing!

Birdman said...

No wonder you moved! Ghoulish fun today.

Judy said...

I see the gangs all there again! They must go underground the rest of the year.

Kathy said...

Maybe they rent a storage place!

RedPat said...

They must have so much fun putting this together, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Hail, hail, the gang's all here.

Maybe they have a basement?

cieldequimper said...

I wish we had something like those guys here! Happy Hallowe'en!

glenda said...

This is a wonderful display! I would think this might be a storage problem.

Jack said...

As I just wrote on another blog where the photo showed a neighbor's Halloween display, I appreciate the enthusiasm of people like this. Happy Halloween to them and to you.

Randy said...

The band is all here.

Thérèse said...

Such a fun together party! Quite at the same time...

Kate said...

Are they Mexican by any chance since the skulls ae so symbolic of El Día de los Muertos and it is so close to this date.

Unknown said...

Great group portrait! :-)