Saturday, June 14, 2014

A "Click" of photographers


Whenever I go to the Desert Botanical Garden, there are always a lot of photographers around and every now and then, they will form a group all focused on one thing.  This group was focused on a nest of doves.  I got to wondering what you might call a group of photographers.  There is a "gaggle" of geese and a "herd" of cattle but, what is the name for a group of photographers?  I consulted Google and found suggestions like "focus", "tripod", and "shot" but I thought "click" fit the most.  So, I'm calling this a "Click" of photographers.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look very 'focused' ;-)

Birdman said...

I have a group name for 'birdwatchers', but I shan't use it here. hehehehehehehe

Lowell said...

A claque clicking. Cool shot!

Judy said...

That sounds right to me.

Karl said...

They are very well equipped.

glenda said...

Quite clever, Sharon. A "click" it is.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

A focus group perhaps? Somewhere up in the foliage is a little bird wondering what all the fuss is about.

cieldequimper said...

Une clique de photographes ! :-)

That's some serious photography going on!

RedPat said...

I'd almost be embarrassed to pull out my camera around those serious-looking cameras, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Since their subject is birds, I'd just go with bird paparazzi.

Randy said...

Impressive equipment.

Steve Reed said...

Ha! Click sounds like a good option. I'm surprised they were so interested in doves, which, after all, are the plain janes of the bird world. (Those are some SERIOUS lenses. I want one!)

Kate said...

A pod of photographers?

Kathy said...

You've just coined a new term. From now on, "click" it is!

Thérèse said...

It sounds right to me, I shall remember :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Absolutely looooooove it Sharon :) I am so going to pinch that description off you :) :)

Unknown said...

As I always walk "light" I never carry a tripod with me... and I actually have one. LOL!

Jack said...

A click of photographers . . . hey, it is your blog, Sharon.