Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Palo Verde Trees

The blooming Palo Verde Trees are so gorgeous right now that I couldn't help posting one more shot of them.  This is an office building that has four trees gracing the sidewalk leading to the building.

Here you see the Tovrea Castle framed by a pair blooming in the foreground.
Sorry about so many Tovrea Castle photos lately.  It seems like the only place I get to visit lately since I've been training docents and leading tours in addition to my normal job.  I have today off so I'll find something new to show you tomorrow.

14 comments:

Kate said...

Isn't spring wonderful?! Summer is even better.

Thérèse said...

Quite a beautiful frame for the Tovrea Castle!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! What a colour!

Kathy said...

Sharon, pictures like these never get tiresome.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Splendid pictures. Thanks.

brattcat said...

so full of that sweet color of new life.

Teresa said...

I just think the palo verdes are heavenly this time of year...so vibrant! You have captured them well!

Judy said...

It is the Palo Verde Trees time to shine! Both great pictures but I like the Tovrea Castle with the yellow border a lot.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The Palo Verde trees are so nice Sharon, do they flower all through summer as well or just spring, and do they smell as gorgeous as they look?

RedPat said...

They are such lovely delicate trees. Wonderful springtime!

Lowell said...

Please don't apologize! My goodness, these are wonderful photos to look at! The Palo Verde trees are delightful!

Magpie said...

They are dropping so many blossoms right now. It is beautiful.

Regina K said...

I love this tree, such a vibrant green. I do not tire of the Tovrea Castle, show all you want.

Anonymous said...

That Castle photo is phenomenal!