Sunday, September 20, 2026

The Light Bloom at the Garden


 When I took that after-dark walk at the Desert Botanical Garden at the end of August, I took this photo of the Light Bloom sculpture that the garden has retained.  I posted a daytime photo of it back in August here.  

This is how it looks lit up at night.  It makes an impressive centerpiece.  

The garden has gotten to keep several sculptures from the various shows they've hosted.  I think this one is my favorite.  

7 comments:

Travel said...

Wow! A marvelous place for a moondance.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

I like it too. : )

Steve Reed said...

I love these sculptures. I want one for my patio. I wonder how much they cost? :)

RedPat said...

I love these too, Sharon.

Diaday said...

A beautiful piece of art for both the day and nighttime.

Gemel said...

Stunning!

Diana said...

Seeing the Light Bloom lit up after dark must have been quite an experience, and it's wonderful that the garden kept it for visitors to enjoy. Thank you for sharing the night view, Sharon, and have a lovely week!

https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com