Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Art of the Bouquet

 

My sister sent me another one of those pretty pop-up cards that turn into something that looks very real.  I have this one sitting on my desk where I can admire it every day.

















I also did a little photo editing to see what interesting looks I could come up with.  I like this one that makes it very bright and artistic.
















This one landed the whole bouquet in Paris.




















This last one turned most of the flowers a pretty shade of blue but what I really like is how it gave the vase a rather sinister looking face.  

I enjoy creating these little diversions.  

4 comments:

Travel said...

Hours of engagement, and fun.

RedPat said...

The card is beautiful and it gave you lots of fun, Sharon.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

Hahahah
That face doesn't look pleased.

Amypie71 said...

I like the last one, the face on the vase looks angry.